Saturday, June 21, 2008

May 18, 2008

Day 2-sort of

We are sitting in the Frankfurt airport waiting for the rest of our group to arrive in, like 6 hours. It's so weird to hear all these different languages around me. I've been awake for almost 24 hours now, save a couple no-offs on our flights. I think that's definitely a record for me, especially considering I've never pulled an "all-nighter" before. We connected in the Heathrow, London airport. I love British people! They're so polite! But I decided I don't like double decker planes after all. After wanting to ride on one for years, I finally did, and their takeoff is much more...bumpy. I did not enjoy that at all. I think at least three of our group actually threw up. I tried to take in as much of London as I could from the airport and from the sky. *sigh* I wish we were going to London on this trip! Everything is SO expensive!

No comments: