Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tag--I'm finally not it any more!

I have much to update you all on.

But I will begin with finally untagging myself. You see, I have been blogger tagged...about a month or two ago, and so I suppose it's time to make someone else "it"

Here are the rules, which I have also plagiarized from Greg:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. You may need to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my 8 facts:

1. I didn't know how to put air in my car's tires. Until today.
2. I, too, am a Lost fan but am a late bloomer and did not yet know that Ecko died until I read it on Greg's blog. Thanks a lot.
3. Yes, I believe in Climate Change (aka global warming). FYI, Al Gore did NOT invent it like he invented the internet.
4. I love the smell of cows, pigs, and freshly cut grass, as well as loving frogs, toads, geckos, turtles, and small snakes.
5. I have been living out of a suitcase for 3 full weeks now and will continue as such for another two weeks.
6. I've picked up jogging now that my back can handle it. I just hope my lungs can.
7. I love classical music.
8. By the end of the week, I will have spend over 80 hours in a car in the last 3 weeks. Over 100 since June.

And now I am no longer "it"!

Now I tag: Erica Johnson, Adam Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, Christie Noll, Melodie Sheppard, Alex? and Mattric...that's all I got.

1 comment:

treasuringJesus said...

I just realized I was one of a group who share the diabolical title of, "it"! Oh, no!!! :::must find someone to tag:::